No RSS feed added
You are looking for a logic ICs include standard TTL and CMOS to find one that satisfiy you.
RF operation up to 2.0 GHz- 2.7 V to 3.9 V operation- Low current consumption: Icc = 3.5 mA (typ) at Vcc = 3.75 V- Dual modulus prescaler: 32/33- Internal balanced, low leakage charge pumpApplications- Cellular telephone systems (GSM, NADC, CDMA, PDC, PHS)- Personal wireless communications (DCS-1800, DECT, CT-1+)- Wireless local area networks (WLANs)-...
1 lot of 5 pcs cut tape. Features- High Speed: tPD 3.5 ns (typ) at VCC 5V- Low power dissipation: ICC 4 PA (max) at TA 25qC- High noise immunity: VNIH VNIL 28% VCC (min)- Power down protection is provided on all inputs- Low noise: VOLP 0.9V (typ)- Pin and function compatible with 74HC541
* Compatible with LCX™ and LVT™ families of products* Supports 5V Tolerant Mixed Signal Mode Operation– Input can be 3V or 5V– Output can be 3V or connected to 5V bus* Advanced Low Power CMOS Operation* Pin compatible with industry standard double-density pinouts* Hysteresis on all inputs* Industrial operating temperature range: –40°C to +85°C* Packages...
- Meet or Exceed Standards TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU Recommendation V.11 (TOP VIEW)- Low Supply-Current Requirements: 9 mA Max- Receiver Input Impedance . . . 17 kΩ Typ- Receiver Input Sensitivity . . . ±200 mV- Receiver Common-Mode Input Voltage Range of −7 V to 7 V- Operate From Single 5-V Power Supply
- Fast Switching and Propagation Speeds- High ON/OFF Output Voltage Ratio- Low Crosstalk Between Switches- Diode Protection on All Inputs/Outputs- Wide Power−Supply Voltage Range (VCC − GND) = 2.0 to 12.0 V- Analog Input Voltage Range (VCC − GND) = 2.0 to 12.0 V
• Suitable for IEEE Standard 488-1978 (GPIB)• 8-Channel Bidirectional Transceivers• High-Speed Advanced Low-Power Schottky (ALS) Circuitry• Low Power Dissipation . . . 46 mW Max Per Channel• Fast Propagation Times . . . 20 ns Max• High-Impedance pnp Inputs
- Generates CPU clock signals for microprocessor systems- Reduces measured EMI by 10 dB nominal- 4V to 6V operating supply range- Supports CPUs from all major manufacturers.- Glitch-free switching- 50% duty cycle- TTL or CMOS compatible outputs with 6 mA drive capability
Dual 8 bit Bus Transiver. FEATURES- A-Port Outputs Have Equivalent 25-Ω Series Resistors, So No External Resistors Are Required- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) <1 V at VCC = 5 V, TA = 25°C- Distributed VCC and GND Pins Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise